FOH team - Central London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Floor staff for exciting Australian restaurant in Central London!
Lantana is an Australian style café/restaurant in central London with 3 sites. Lantana's menu is inspired by Australia’s melting pot of culinary cultures and has a fresh, healthy focus using best quality seasonal ingredients.
We are looking for experienced floor person to join our Lantana team!
Depending on experience, the position comes with competitive hourly pay, including tronc.
The Ideal person:
- Loves food, drinks, restaurants & people
- Great personality
- Has experience in a busy restaurant/cafe
- Has some bar experience (not essential)
- Excellent customer service or willingness to learn
- Wants to support & work as part of a close-knit team
- Speaks great English
- Valid right to work in the UK is essential
In return, we can offer you:
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana restaurants
- Annual CODE APP subscription
- Staff parties
- Enrolment and access to Hospitality Action
- Staff meals and coffees are provided daily
- Real prospects at career growth – many of our managers have been promoted from within
- Good work life balance
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
This position will be starting with part time hours with the option to move full time, if required, once the sites are back to more normal trading levels. Your working week will be 5 shifts over 7 days. We are open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
If you think you would be a great addition to Lantana, please get in touch!
Apply for FOH team - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly