Head Chef to join the Lantana Team
- Job Type
- Full Time
Lantana is an Australian-run independent restaurant business in London known for its fresh Australian inspired food, great coffee & friendly customer service. We are consistently recognised as a leader in our field of all day casual dining with a menu inspired by Australia’s melting pot of culinary cultures.
We are recruiting a Head Chef to join the Lantana team. This is a salaried position; up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
The ideal candidate is a hardworking and dynamic Head Chef who wants to be part of growing business. You will
- Have a well-travelled palate and be able to demonstrate a passion for food;
- Have experience in running a high volume, fast-paced restaurant;
- Have a good understanding of managing stock levels, GPs and labour within budgetary requirements;
- Be enthusiastic in leading and motivating your team to deliver outstanding food quality; and
- Work an average 47.5 hours per week.
In return for your hard work, we offer an excellent work life balance and staff benefits including:
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana Cafe restaurants
- Annual CODE App Subscription
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Enrolment into company pension scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Staff parties
- Comprehensive induction
- In-house training sessions & supplier classes
- Competitive salary with tronc
- Staff meals
- Fantastic Development opportunities
We have a supportive and nurturing workplace environment with an emphasis on development and teamwork. We are looking for applicants with a similar outlook. There is a lot of room for career growth in this dynamic company with plans for expansion in 2021-22.
If this has ‘you’ written all of it, please email your CV with a covering letter telling us why you are right for the role. You must have working rights for the UK.
Apply for Head Chef to join the Lantana Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly