Sous Chef - Central London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sous Chef - London
Lantana is an Australian-run independent restaurant business in London, known for it's fresh Australian inspired food, great coffee & friendly customer service. We are recruiting a Sous Chef for our London Bridge site: an 80 seater restaurant with busy breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend services. We offer all day dining, functions and private hire all week.
This is what working for Lantana looks like:
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana Cafe restaurants
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Enrolment into company pension scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Staff parties
- Comprehensive induction In-house training sessions & supplier classes
- Competitive salary with tronc
- Staff meals
- Fantastic Development opportunities
The Ideal Sous Chef has:
- A well-travelled palate and a passion for food;
- Experience in leading a kitchen team in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant;
- Good understanding of managing stock levels and ordering within budgetary requirements;
- Excellent team skills and a ‘can do’ approach to life.
Lantana London Bridge is one of our busiest and newest sites. We are looking for an ambitious Sous Chef who wants to lead the kitchen and continue to support it's steady growth. There is a lot of room for career growth in this dynamic company with plans for expansion.
This is a salaried position of up to £31,000 depending on experience for up to 50 hours per week. We have a supportive and nurturing workplace environment with an emphasis on development and teamwork. We are looking for applicants with a similar outlook. Shouty hot heads need not apply.
If this has ‘you’ written all of it, please email your CV with a covering letter telling us why you are right for the role.
You must have working rights for the UK.
Apply for Sous Chef - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly