Chef de Partie - Central London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie for exciting Australian restaurant/cafe in Central London, London
Lantana is an Australian style café/restaurant in central London with 3 sites. Lantana's menu is inspired by Australia’s melting pot of culinary cultures and has a fresh, healthy focus using best quality seasonal ingredients. We are consistently recognised as a leader in our field of all day casual dining and celebrating our 10th anniversary this year.
We are looking for a CDP to join our Lantana team for a busy 80 seat restaurant in central London.
Depending on experience, the position comes with competitive hourly pay.
The Ideal person:
- Loves food, drinks, restaurants & people
- Has experience in a busy kitchen
- Wants to support & work as part of a close-knit team
- Speaks great English
- Valid right to work in the UK is essential
In return, we can offer you:
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana restaurants
- Annual subscription to the hospitality CODE app
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Staff parties
- Staff meals and coffees are provided daily
- Real prospects at career growth – many of our chefs & managers have been promoted from within
- Weekend evenings off!
Your working week will be 5 shifts over 7 days. We are open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
If you think you would be a great addition to Lantana, please send over your CV with a brief cover letter!
Apply for Chef de Partie - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly