- Job Type
- Full Time
Awesome kitchen assistant wanted for award winning restaurant in central London!
We are located in London Bridge
Duties will include washing dishes, daily cleaning duties, putting away deliveries and some basic general food preparation to assist the chef.
Approximately 35 hours per week Monday- Sunday with competitive hourly pay!
The Ideal person:
- Loves food, drinks, restaurants & people
- Has experience in a busy kitchen
- Wants to support & work as part of a close-knit team
- Speaks great English
- Valid right to work in the UK is essential
In return, we can offer you:
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana restaurants
- Annual subscription to the hospitality CODE app
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Staff parties
- Staff meals and coffees are provided daily
- Real prospects at career growth – many of our chefs & managers have been promoted from within
Your working week will be 5 shifts over 7 days. We are open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
If you think you would be a great addition to Lantana, please send over your CV!
Apply for Kitchen Porter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly