General Manager - Central London
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager - London
Lantana is an Australian-run restaurant in London, known for it's fresh Australian inspired food, great coffee & home made cakes!
We are currently recruiting for a General Manager of our London Bridge site.This is an 80 seater restaurant/cafe with busy breakfast, lunch and dinner services. We offer all day dining, functions and private hire all week and dinner Monday - Saturday.
This is what working for Lantana looks like:
- Annual CODE APP subscription
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana Cafe restaurants
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Enrolment into company pension scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Work incentives with fun prizes
- Staff parties
- Comprehensive induction
- In-house training sessions & supplier classes
- Competitive salary with tronc
- Staff meals are provided daily
- Fantastic Development opportunities
The Ideal Lantana Manager:
- You love food, drinks, restaurants & people
- Experience in a similar role and are excited by the prospect of building and developing the site
- Excellent customer service skills supported by FOH experience
- Strong team leadership skills with an ability to train and motivate staff in a culture based around teamwork
- Knowledge and accountability for all aspects of running the business from recruitment to driving sales and monitoring labour costs.
- A strong work ethic and ‘can do’ personality.
- Valid right to work in the UK is essential
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
Lantana London Bridge is our newest site and one of our busiest, we are looking for a dedicated General manager to join the team and take ownership, to continue to support it's growth. There is a lot of room for career growth in this dynamic company. This is a salaried position for up to 50 hours per week.
If this has ‘you’ written all of it, please email your CV with a covering letter telling us why you are right for the role. You must have working rights for the UK.
Apply for General Manager - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly