Assistant Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Lantana is an Australian-run cafe in London, known for it's fresh Australian inspired food, great coffee & home made cakes!
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager of our Shoreditch site.This is an 80 seater restaurant/cafe with busy breakfast, lunch and dinner services. We offer functions and
This is what working for Lantana looks like:
• No weekend evenings, unless for a function!
• Annual CODE APP subscription
• Up to 50% discount on all Lantana Cafe restaurants
• Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
• Enrolment into company pension scheme
• Recommend a Friend Scheme
• Work incentives with fun prizes
• Staff parties
• Comprehensive induction
• In-house training sessions & supplier classes
• Competitive salary with tronc
• Staff meals are provided daily
• Fantastic Development opportunities
The Ideal Lantana Manager:
• You love food, drinks, restaurants & people
• You have experience in a similar role and are excited by the prospect of building and developing the site
• You have knowledge and accountability for all aspects of running the business from recruitment to driving sales and monitoring labour costs.
• Valid right to work in the UK is essential
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
Lantana Shoredtich is our busiest site and we are looking for a dedicated assistant manager to join the team and drive sales. There is lots of room for career growth in this young and dynamic company so if you think you have what it takes to join our team, please apply.
Apply for Assistant Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly