- Job Type
- Full Time
We’d love to meet you - Come and join our Daniel Thwaites Family
As Breakfast Chef you’ll be a key part of our Kitchen team. Breakfast is usually the last meal our guests have when they stay with us, it’s very important to leave a lasting impression.
We need people who enjoy a fast-paced environment to prepare and serve our outstanding breakfasts. Our busiest time is over the weekend so you will need to be flexible to work Saturday and Sundays.
Your day to day;
- Producing a high standard breakfast menu from fresh ingredients as well supporting the rest of the kitchen team when needed
- Managing your own time in our kitchen ensuring breakfast is served on time and to a high standard every day
- Ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and safety
- Maintaining areas of work and machinery
- Controlling the order and storage of food supplies
Who are we looking for?
You should have experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch. We have recipes you must follow but a flair for cooking is essential.
A team player who is committed to achieving the very best, proven previous experience in this or a similar role is essential.
It's a dynamic team in a busy location, so you never know what each shift might bring. Our restaurants can open as early as 6am and always serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
You will have an eye for detail and be able to multi task. The menu in our busy business is designed to offer the guests the choices they want, but it doesn't matter if a guest orders a full breakfast or just wants fruit and yoghurt, we must ensure they have a high-quality experience and want to return.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Generous gratuities (paid quarterly)
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment