Sales Consultant - Hounslow, Greater London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sales Consultant - Hounslow, Greater London
- Location: Multiple Sites, Hounslow
- Type: Full-time
- Salary: £22.568
Lampton Leisure is a new company setup to manage and operate the leisure services for Hounslow Council across the borough in Brentford, Chiswick, Hanworth, Heston, Isleworth & Osterley. Our leisure centres boast a full range of facilities including fitness studios, health suites, swimming pools, indoor & outdoor courts, pitches, tracks, and café facilities. It is our mission to provide inclusive and safe environments where we deliver supportive and professional services for all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to make a real difference and an enjoyable customer experience for all users of the Centre’s facility.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking to recruit a Sales Consultant who will be responsible for driving the team sales, has strong customer service and sales skills, you will need to be confident when meeting new customers. The successful candidate will have a track record of success in achieving targets, developing, and motivating a team to achieve their targets every month.
- Be accountable for individual sales for an assigned centre and achieving an individual sales target monthly.
- Our sales team will be working both within our leisure centres, all sales team members will have friendly, outgoing personality and genuinely care about helping others.
- Become a product expert, sharing your exceptional leisure knowledge and passion with customers and colleagues.
- Maintain activity levels in all areas of telephone contacts e.g., Lead and Prospect calls, follow up calls, enquiry handling, enquiry response. 7 Day and 30 day calls and calls to ex members on daily basis
- Working towards set sales targets and meeting weekly and monthly KPI’s with the aim to exceed expectations
- Monitor and track all personal activity levels and sales results on a daily basis, using correct procedures and systems
- Negotiating, persuading, and influencing in order to achieve the best outcome
- Using a variety of sales techniques in order to achieve success and close sales
- Sourcing new members through a variety of methods in reach and Outreach including pop up shops, working with local companies, encouraging referrals.
- Understanding of all systems and POS procedures. We rely on you to ensure prompt and efficient sales transactions and full compliance.
- Ensure all customer details and the full sales process is logged on the CRM system.
- Be responsible for personal time management.
- Shift work includes late shifts and weekends will be required to the required standards and to achieve an above budget performance for the number of membership sales.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers, looking at ways to improve retention
- Always checking in with current members to ensure they are getting the full use of their member benefits
- Deliver exceptional service to all customers and potential customers of the Centre
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the reception area
- Monitor and control entry to the Centre
- Ensure all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices
- Assist customers in weighing up their options, supporting the right choice of membership each individual customer
- Positively and proactively drive retention, adhering to the Lampton group sales driving and reporting procedures
- Manage Prospects database and contribute towards lead generation in accordance with marketing planning, including outreach
- Help and support Retention team by calling cancelled members and payment plan issues
- Accurately undertake cash handling and reconciliation procedures and administrative duties, as required
- Assist in the development of programming through innovative ideas and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers.
- Assist in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services, ensuring all information given is correct and up to date.
- Ensure that the reception area is secure and maintained to the required standards of cleanliness and repair
- Deal with complaints in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with Company guidelines
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety procedures, operating procedures, customer service standards and uniform policy at all times
- Ongoing professional development through attendance at relevant training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of health and safety, employment legislation and best practice
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicators, to monitor programmes and projects.
- Ability to “seal the deal” without inappropriately pressurizing the customer
- Leadership skills, particularly the ability to motivate and inspire others to “raise the bar”
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Good numerical and written skills
- Valid full driving licence, ideally
- Ability to speak other languages
What we offer
Competitive Salary, Onsite Parking, Pension Scheme, Staff Discounts Onsite.
Join the Lampton Leisure Team
Lampton Leisure are a proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and committed to promoting equality and diversity. We value the importance of differences within our organisation and in the wider community.
The closing date is given as a guide. Lampton Leisure reserve the right to close this position once we have acquired specific number of applications.
Apply for Sales Consultant - Hounslow, Greater London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly