Lifeguard – Hanworth
- Job Type
- Full Time
Lifeguard – Hanworth
Join the Lampton Leisure Team. We set established high standards with our exuberant, friendly, driven professional approach across all our sites in Brentford, Chiswick, Hanworth, Heston, Isleworth & Osterley.
Our leisure centres boast a full range of facilities including fitness studios, health suites, swimming pools, indoor & outdoor courts, pitches, tracks, and café facilities. It is our mission to provide inclusive and safe environments where we deliver supportive and professional services for all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to make a real difference and an enjoyable customer experience for all users of the Centre’s facility.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for someone with a proven level of experience as a lifeguard, who is passionate, conscientious, and positive . If you are welcoming and familiar with working in a children-based friendly environment, with exceptional communications skills and hold valid NPLQ & First Aid qualified? We are waiting to hear from you.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers
- Proactively direct and manage customer behaviour during use of the pool and other relevant facilities, to ensure highest possible levels of safety quickly build trust and rapport with customers
- Assist with daily operations ensuring effective, accurate and timely set-ups, take-downs, and changeovers
- Engage with members of the public in their use of the facilities dealing with any customer queries and delivering a high level of customer service whilst being observant and vigilant
- Assist with the preparation of all areas for activities and special events as required
- Take personal responsibility for all hygiene, health and safety policy and procedure
- Carry out pool testing, and other health and safety checks
- Safely support managing customer flow and expectation of waiting times where appropriate
- Undertake all day-to-day maintenance and remedial work of relevant equipment and fittings to the highest possible standards, carrying out inspections
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of the customers and business
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety procedures, operating procedures, customer service standards and uniform policy at all times.
What we offer
Competitive Salary, Onsite Parking, Pension Scheme, Staff Discounts Onsite.
We can offer a mix of shifts which could include early mornings, evenings, and weekends (Eligibility criteria dependent on contract)
Apply Now Join the Lampton Leisure Team
Lampton Leisure are a proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and committed to promoting equality and diversity. We value the importance of differences within our organisation and in the wider community.
The closing date is given as a guide. Lampton Leisure reserve the right to close this position once we have acquired specific number of applications.
Employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check & References
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. It replaces the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
Apply for Lifeguard – Hanworth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly