Catering Supervisor - Isleworth
- Job Type
- Full Time
Catering Supervisor - Isleworth
Join the Lampton Leisure Team. We set established high standards with our exuberant, friendly, driven professional approach across all our sites in Brentford, Chiswick, Hanworth, Heston, Isleworth & Osterley.
Our leisure centres boast a full range of facilities including fitness studios, health suites, swimming pools, indoor & outdoor courts, pitches, tracks, and café facilities. It is our mission to provide inclusive and safe environments where we deliver supportive and professional services for all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to make a real difference and an enjoyable customer experience for all users of the Centre’s facility.
Who we're looking for:
This is an incredibly exciting time for a motivated Catering Supervisor to join us and help us on the first steps to achieving our vision
As a Catering Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success. Ensuring you serve customers quickly and efficiently and to have delivery exceptional customer service skills, offer an unforgettable service as well as take care that the bar/function room is maintained and kept in a clean and tidy condition creating a pleasant environment in which the customers can enjoy as well as ensuring strict compliance with licensing laws. If you have experience in working in a fast paced, customer focused environment? we want to hear from you
- Ensure that persons under the age of 18 are not served alcohol as outlined in the licensing act 1964 for England and Wales.
- Serve efficiently and politely ensuring the suitability of the product and provide the centre information whenever possible.
- General cleaning duties of the bar and kitchen to be completed in accordance with the cleaning rota and as specified by the duty manager on any set event.
- Clear down all furniture after each event.
- Rotate stock by date order and move out of date stock into quarantine for the attention of the duty manager. Stock all fridges and restock at the end of each function.
- Report broken or dangerous equipment to the duty manager for repair/replacement
- Reconcile cash at the end of shift and float provided during shift
- Assist with food service at busy periods, to ensure tables are cleared of empty glasses and cleaned
- Operate the till system accurately and efficiently, handling cash in accordance with cash handling policy.
- Operate a range of equipment to include coffee machine, fryer, oven etc. in a safe, tidy, and hygienic manner in line with manual handling requirements.
- Conduct basis equipment and maintenance checks, immediately report any areas of noncompliance to line manager or manager on duty.
- Fill and replenish food and drinks displays ensure all food and drink displays are presented, merchandised, and priced in line with established standards.
- Receive, store and rotate food and drink deliveries.
- Handle any Health and Safety issues involving customers immediately alerting Duty Manager.
- Remain until the end of the function and clear down, if required, fulfilling all duties requested by Duty Manager.
- Any additional duties as assigned
- Minimum level 1 food hygiene certificate (can be trained if other requirements met)
What we offer
Competitive Salary, Onsite Parking, Pension Scheme, Staff Discounts Onsite.
We can offer a mix of shifts which could include early mornings, evenings, and weekends (Eligibility criteria dependent on contract)
Apply Now Join the Lampton Leisure Team
Lampton Leisure are a proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and committed to promoting equality and diversity. We value the importance of differences within our organisation and in the wider community.
The closing date is given as a guide. Lampton Leisure reserve the right to close this position once we have acquired specific number of applications.
Employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check & References
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. It replaces the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
Apply for Catering Supervisor - Isleworth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly