Food & Beverage Assistant - Keswick
- Job Type
- Full Time
Food & Beverage Assistant - The Skiddaw Hotel
THERE ARE NO LIVE IN ACCOMMODATION FOR THESE POSTS
As Food & Beverage Assistant you will be assisting with Breakfast, Bar Service, Conferences, Lunches, Afternoon Teas, Weddings, Private Functions, and Dinner. You will be a confident people person that is prepared to work hard and in return be rewarded with great surroundings and good prospects. You will need to have a flexible approach to your working week as early mornings, late evenings and weekend work will be required
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests. Applicants must have a professional and approachable manner and have the ability to establish rapport whilst deliver high standards of service in a busy environment.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional service standards – only the best will do
- Great attention to detail, it’s all in the finishing touches.
- Ability to deliver a warm and charming style which will engage your guests and team members alike
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Support the delivery of business objectives for the department
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment.
What we offer you:
- Equal Share of Tips.
- E-Learning programme - Nationally Recognised Qualifications
- Approx. 40 hours per week. (varying depending on trade)
- Meals on duty
- 28 days paid holiday
- Discounted Meals & Drinks
Who We Are
Lake District Hotels is a unique selection of six family owned hotels, we offer a range of accommodation from town hotels to luxury hotels on the lakeshore. At each hotel guests can enjoy fine food, superb cuisine, excellent facilities and the warmest Lake District welcome
The three-star Skiddaw Hotel is set in the picturesque market town of Keswick. With 43 en-suite bedrooms, a conservatory overlooking the square and the cosy lounge bar the hotel is renowned for its personal service and delightful cuisine.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you
Apply for Food & Beverage Assistant - Keswick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly