Hotel Porter - Keswick
- Job Type
- Full Time
Hotel Porter - Lodore Falls Hotel
Who We Are
Our Lake District Hotels are a distinctive collection of six award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The Lodore Falls & Spa Hotel boasts 87 bedrooms and Suites with a 2 AA rosette fine dining Lake View Restaurant; which in-keeping of its four-star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. In May we opened a second restaurant with a Pan Asian theme and four Suites, Mizu Pan Asian restaurant, which offers high quality, fresh food with an Asian influence on British dishes. Our new Spa has recently opened. This is an exciting time to be joining our team
You will be fundamental in the smooth running of our front of house operations and will be assisting guests with luggage on arrival and departure, directing guest to their rooms, delivering room service, setting up meeting rooms, weddings and events areas, preparing tea/coffee breaks and stations, ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy, answering and solving guest requests and aim to fulfil any special requirements our guests may have.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests. Applicants must have a professional and approachable manner and have the ability to establish rapport whilst deliver high standards of service in a busy environment.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional service standards – only the best will do
- Great attention to detail, it’s all in the finishing touches.
- Ability to deliver a warm and charming style which will engage your guests and team members alike
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Support the delivery of business objectives for the department
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment.
What we offer you:
- Being part of a team that supports and encourages career progression in each other
- Training that is specifically designed for you to grow and progress with us
- A competitive salary and 28 days holiday
- Free staff meals, Live in accommodation is available if you require it
- Uniform provided
- Advantage Card, which offers discounts and free entrance to many of our venues
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you