Breakfast Chef - Keswick
- Job Type
- Full Time
Breakfast Chef - Mizu Restaurant - The Lodore Falls Hotel
Our Breakfast Chef at Mizu will be catering for 40 of our guests staying in the Spa Suites within the Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa, you will be responsible for ensuring that breakfast and the buffet are prepared and presented to a high quality to deliver an excellent guest experience. You will also be required to assist with food prep for Lunch/Dinner Service. You will: -
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Adhere to Food Safety and Health & Safety policies
- Prepare all mise-en-place for breakfast and assist with food prep for Lunch/Dinner service
- Contribute to controlling costs and improving gross profit margins,
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What are we looking for in you:
- The desire to develop your skills in cooking, be a good listener and take direction from the more senior members of the kitchen brigade
- A passion for food, a desire to learn and a keen interest in working with quality seasonal ingredients
- Ideally have worked in a quality kitchen environment
- Have previous experience of being part of the brigade; excellent teamwork skills are required, as is a can-do, professional approach to work
What we offer you:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Live in accommodation is available if required.
- Share of gratuities
- Staff discount scheme in all our hotels and Restaurants.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Joining one of the most successful hotel groups in the Lake District
Who We Are
Lake District Hotels is a unique selection of seven family owned hotels, we offer a range of accommodation from town hotels to luxury hotels on the lakeshore. At each hotel guests can enjoy fine food, superb cuisine, excellent facilities and the warmest Lake District welcome
The Lodore Falls & Spa Hotel boasts 87 bedrooms and Suites with a 2 AA rosette fine dining Lake View Restaurant; which in-keeping of its four-star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. Last year we opened a second restaurant with a Pan Asian theme and four Suites, Mizu Pan Asian restaurant, which offers high quality, fresh food with an Asian influence on British dishes. Our new Spa has recently opened. This is an exciting time to be joining our team
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you