Bartender - Keswick
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bartender - Mizu Pan Asian Restaurant - The Lodore Falls Hotel
We are looking for a Bartender who is a talented bar professional and is able to provide engaging and charismatic service to our customers. Working in our unique and exquisite Pan Asian Restaurant, Mizu you will show a passion to continually develop your food, wine, and cocktail knowledge to ensure we are always striving to improve the service we deliver is essential.
What we are looking for in you:
- You will have previous experience working within a busy hotel bar
- Be passionate about creating fantastic cocktails, mixing great spirits, and can advise and recommend our customers.
- Have flair, charisma, and charm with the ability to provide the highest levels of service to our customers.
- Be immaculately presented, attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to needs of the customer and restaurant management team
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
What we can offer you in return:
- Being part of a team that supports and encourages career progression in each other
- Training that is specifically designed for you to grow and progress with us
- Share of gratuities
- A competitive salary and 28 days’ holiday entitlement
- Free staff meals whilst on duty, Live in accommodation is available if you require it
- Advantage Card, which offers discounts and free entrance to many of our venues
Who We Are - Our Lake District Hotels are a distinctive collection of seven award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick and a hotel in Penrith - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The Lodore Falls & Spa Hotel boasts 87 bedrooms and Suites with a 2 AA rosette fine dining Lake View Restaurant; which in-keeping of its four-star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. Last year we opened a second restaurant with a Pan Asian theme and four Suites, Mizu Pan Asian restaurant, which offers high quality, fresh food with an Asian influence on British dishes and our new purpose built Spa. This is an exciting time to be joining our team
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you