Reservation Agent - Keswick
- Job Type
- Part Time
Reservation Agent - The Lodore Falls Hotel
Part Time – 16-20 hours per week, over 3 – 4 days
As a Reservationist, you will be responsible for recording and processing all reservation enquiries. by telephone, fax, and email in a prompt and professional manner, following set company standards and procedures, with the objective of maximising occupancy and revenues.
You will need previous experience of a busy hotel reservations office or front desk, preferably 4 star, and ideally knowledge of Rezylnx, but full training will be given. The successful candidate will have a positive, flexible attitude, great guest interaction, friendly and warm telephone manner, excellent written/verbal communication in English. Attention to detail is a must as well as creativity
What we are looking for:
· Process telephone, fax and email reservations according to room and rate availability, ensuring that full and accurate details are obtained and input accordingly into Rezlynx.
· Take accurate payments and send instant email confirmation
· Update reservations, to input and record cancellations and amendments, making sure all bookings are accurate.
· Deal with travel agent bookings, send gift vouchers by letter or email
· Be able to work flexible hours between 8.30am until 9.00pm mid-week and weekends
What we offer you:
- Being part of a team that supports and encourages career progression in each other
- Training that is specifically designed for you to grow and progress with us
- A competitive salary and 28 days holiday
- Free staff meals
- Uniform provided
- Advantage Card, which offers discounts and free entrance to many of our venues
Who We Are
Our Lake District Hotels are a distinctive collection of six award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick and a hotel in Penrith - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
Our Central Reservations Office is based in the heart of the beautiful Borrowdale Valley, close to the shores of Derwentwater, which is near the bustling market town of Keswick. Our dynamic team are a fundamental support mechanism for our group of hotels
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you
Apply for Reservation Agent - Keswick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly