Payroll & Accounts Clerk - Keswick
- Job Type
- Full Time
Payroll & Accounts Clerk - Lake District Hotels
We are looking for someone highly organised with a positive and proactive attitude to support our Central Finance team in the delivery of a consistent and high quality service for our 6 hotels. The successful candidate will have accounts experience and a proven track record of success in a similar role. Previous experience in the hotel sector is an advantage but not essential. Exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail, combined with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines are essential to this role.
Duties will include: -
- Income reconciliations across the group
- Completion of weekly bank reconciliations
- Updating of multiple cashbooks
- Completion of monthly payroll
- Month end accounts for payroll, prepayment journal and cash books
- Maintaining, monitoring and negotiating energy contracts.
What we are looking for:
- Accounts experience and a AAT4 qualification, with a proven track record of success in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail, combined with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent numeracy, data entry, record keeping, accounting and book keeping skills. Attention to detail is paramount
- Possess good IT skills to communicate via e-mail, and update company records and databases. Knowledge of MS Office software.
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
What we offer you:
- Hard work, loyalty and commitment is recognised in our 6 family owned and run hotels and your salary will reflect this, dependant on experience
- Staff discount scheme in all our hotels and restaurants
- Joining one of the most successful hotel groups in the Lake District
- 28 days’ holiday entitlement
Who We Are
Our Lake District Hotels are a distinctive collection of six award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you
Apply for Payroll & Accounts Clerk - Keswick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly