Hotel Receptionist - Keswick
- Job Type
- Full Time
Hotel Receptionist - The Inn on the Square
Who we are
Our Lake District Hotels are a distinctive collection of seven award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick and a hotel in Penrith - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The Inn on the Square has 34 bedrooms, a 70 cover steakhouse restaurant with open display kitchen, cocktail bar and substantial lounges; and a separate pub ‘The Queens Head’, this is a modern food-led hotel with some of the best accommodation in the area.
We are looking for an experience Receptionist who is an ambitious and motivated individual looking for their next challenge. The duties will involve; checking guests in & out, handling guest queries by telephone, email and face to face, taking hotel reservations and preparation of bills & taking payments.
You will possess outstanding communication skills and be committed to delivering high customer service standards to all our guests. You must have the ability to work as part of a team, yet work on your own initiative with excellent attention to detail and accuracy. This is a busy hotel desk so prioritising your work and the ability to work under pressure is essential. Experience and knowledge of Rezlynx would be beneficial, although training will be provided
What we are looking for in you:
- Exceptional service – only the best will do
- A flexible approach to your working week
- Great attention to detail, the ability to maintain the highest levels in accuracy numeric and written.
- A warm and friendly customer service style which will engage your guests and team members alike
- The need to help and support other members of your team
What we can offer you in return:
- Being part of a team that supports and encourages career progression in each other
- Training that is specifically designed for you to grow and progress with us
- A competitive salary and 28 days’ holiday entitlement
- Free staff meals whilst on duty, Live in accommodation is available if you require it
- Advantage Card, which offers discounts and free entrance to many of our venues
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you
Apply for Hotel Receptionist - Keswick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly