Restaurant Manager - Keswick
- Job Type
- Full Time
Restaurant Manager - Inn on the Square
We're looking for a hands-on, pro-active Restaurant Manager with an infectious personality, who can act as one of the main figureheads of our AA rosette Brossen Restaurant. You will possess relevant experience, within a similar environment, with a stable career history and excellent service credentials.
What we are looking for in you:
- Background in a similar role in restaurant operations, within a four star luxury property.
- Be able to build, develop, motivate and coach a team. Conduct training of the team to deliver exceptional standards of customer service and product knowledge
- Exceptionally customer focused and a people person
- A Professional, with an eye for detail to improve and maintain high standards.
- A team player with a hands on attitude
What we can Offer You:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Live in accommodation is available if required.
- Staff discount scheme in all our Hotels and Restaurants.
- Being part of a strong management structure that supports and encourages career progression
- Joining one of the most successful hotel groups in the Lake District
- Share of gratuities
Who We Are
Lake District Hotels is a unique selection of seven family owned hotels, we offer a range of accommodation from town hotels to luxury hotels on the lakeshore. At each hotel guests can enjoy fine food, superb cuisine, excellent facilities and the warmest Lake District welcome
The Hotel: The Inn on the Square boast 34 bedrooms, the AA accredited, one rosette, Brossen Steakhouse Restaurant with open display kitchen, cocktail bar, and substantial lounges; and a separate pub ‘The Queens Head’, this is a modern food-led hotel with some of the best accommodation around.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you.