Customer Service Assistant (CSA) 12hrs - Highcliffe
- Job Type
- Full Time
About The Role
Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and customer focused environment? If so, a career at Ladbrokes Coral could be for you. Our Customer Service Assistants are the face of our business, responsible for providing the best possible customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey.
- Complying with the following:
- Health and safety procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
- Security Procedures
- Think 21
- Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and adhering to company uniform policy.
- Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
- Maintaining their knowledge of the company’s product offering at all times to enable confident interactions with customers.
- Passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- The ability to adapt and learn
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
- A clear and achievable career path
- Full and comprehensive training programme
- Performance based incentives
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Competitive salary and benefits
Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
This role is evening work only, covering the last 3 hours of business 4 evenings a week.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly.
Please note you must be 18 years old and over to work in one of our shops.
About The Company
At Ladbrokes Coral, we believe we’ve got the best brands in betting and gaming; and the best people behind them too. There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Our recent merger combined more than 230 years of heritage and opened up a world of exciting opportunities for the future. With the biggest UK retail estate in the industry, a growing digital business and an ever-expanding international presence, we want to be the world’s best betting and gaming company, where customers want to play and people want to work.