Senior Product Manager - Gibraltar
- Job Type
- Full Time
About The Role
Senior Product Manager is to transform business strategy and requirement into a detailed roadmap.
Leading an area of the product strategy and roadmap the Senior Product Manager will need to have a determination to seek out and explore new innovation partners and ideas to instigate new features flowing into the roadmap.
SPM will be Managing a team of Product Managers while keeping an excellent level of knowledge from both a customer and business stakeholder perspective combined with a strong understanding of the technology needed to deliver the roadmap.
Work with Product Management, Commercial, Operational, Regulatory and Technology teams whilst working directly with third party delivery teams as the single point of contact for visioning through requirements, iterations and story definition, backlog grooming, preparing or acceptance tests and criteria, prioritization and scheduling.
Passion for delivering the best possible product to our customers, understanding business and system processes, an eye for detail and an ability to communicate solutions and schedules clearly. Personal accountability for delivering the desired business outcomes within their area would be an expectation within the role that should be embraced by the successful candidate.
- Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development both from a technical and customer facing view-point
- Proven experience in the eGaming industry (Casino, Poker, Sports)
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to relate to both business and I.T specialists
- Exceptional presentation and documentation skills with an expert eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong relationship management skills
- Understanding of project management methodologies- both agile and waterfall
- Must possess an understanding of sports betting and gaming customers, and their needs, wants and expectations
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role
- Experience of working with Information Architects and designers to produce high quality UX artefacts as part of the product delivery process