- Perfect if you’re planning to travel between June - October. The winter season really kicks off mid-June. We are partnered with three of the biggest ski fields in the South Island - so you can take full advantage of the New Zealand working holiday visa and begin your epic ski season abroad.
- A guaranteed job interview before you go. We organize hiring fairs in the UK and fly our amazing Kiwi employers all the way from New Zealand, to meet you face to face on home turf. We believe in job security and not just giving access to a jobs board once you arrive.
- The first week is all about getting you settled in and set up. From when you land you’ll be greeted with your airport transfer and we’ll bring you straight to the hostel.
- We provide 3 nights arrival accommodation, with brekkie thrown in, so you can meet the gang, make new friends and enjoy your new Kiwi lifestyle.
- We’ll be hosting an orientation just for you. So you can hit the ground running on day one. This is where we’ll set you up with expert accommodation seeking assistance; all the travel info you’ll ever need to explore and tax (IRD) application help.
- Live in the adventure Capital of the world - Queenstown gives you the best of skiing and boarding on your weekends, with the additional comfort of city living.
- We’ll pre-arrange a bank appointment. To make sure those hard earned pennies have a home, plus you’ll be getting a 2 degrees mobile sim card to keep you connected.
- We’ll be offering unwavering support and guidance for your whole trip. From employment advice to travel excursions - we are the experts and absolutely love this little Island. Any advice or help you need, we will always be on hand.
About Kiwi and Kiwi Winter.
Our Kiwi and Kiwi winter is one of the U.K's leading ways to spend a season or more living in New Zealand on a NZ working holiday visa.
Trade the British summertime drizzle for epic slopes, this is your opportunity to live amongst some of the World’s greatest Mountains. The Winter program starts between May and July and runs through to October. This is the program for you if you fancy working in one of New Zealand’s most renowned ski resorts - either on or off the slopes.
What do we do?
We bridge the gap between working travel and adventure and make it simple for you to find work in New Zealand. We specialize in ski season jobs for the Kiwi winter and have the experience to give you the best and most exhilarating opportunities possible. We’re here to help you with absolutely everything from the minute you apply to the moment you fly back from New Zealand.
We'll be setting you up with guaranteed interviews. In your home country, so you can be sure to land that dream job before even go.
We help with flights, travel and visa paperwork. We even go the extra mile to help you secure good accommodation, book your airport transfers and assist you with setting up your banking and tax support. We’ll be supporting you every step of the way.
What can I do?
Our Kiwi and Kiwi Winter jobs can be split into two areas, indoors and outdoors, so whether it’s the slopes or the hospitality side which interests you - we’ve got it covered.
Why go with us?
We believe that skiing in New Zealand is one of the best ways to spend your summer. We constantly monitor job vacancies in New Zealand and will get your application out there for those top notch spots, all before you go.
As well as our U.K office we also have a New Zealand office that is located right in the heart of Queenstown. This means we know the locals, we are the locals and we're based in the thick of the action.
Our team work hard and play harder and we’ll be your in country support team during your time in the land of the long white cloud. Having us here to support you means that you always have a friendly face to go to in times of need. Alongside being in the know for the best New Zealand jobs - we’ll be able to share the best spots in town and are on hand to give you working holiday advice on anything - from the best ways to get around or how to handle an issue with your employer.
What benefits are there?
You’ll be living in New Zealand.
Renowned for its fun and friendly lifestyle - not to mention being the adrenalin capital of the world, guarantee living amongst rugged mountains, insane slopes, and even sand dunes. Experience a winter season in New Zealand and be inspired by some of the best landscapes in the world.
By going through Kiwi and Kiwi you'll also get the added benefits of agency safety and security, we're here 24/7 if you ever need us. You will get access to our network group to meet adventure driven people just like you so you can start making things happen the moment you land in New Zealand.
Why visit New Zealand?
New Zealand offers extraordinary beauty, a pristine environment and some of the southern hemisphere’s best ski slopes. While the filming of Lord of the Rings introduced many people to this beautiful little country, it still feels like a well-kept secret.
Roughly around the size of the UK, with a population of only around 4.5 million compared to the 64.5 million currently residing in the UK.
Split into two islands, the North and South, the majority of the population reside in the nation’s capital Auckland.
With tropical paradises in the far north, spectacular mountain ranges and glaciers in the south and enough adventure activities to satisfy even the most extreme of travelers...this really is a unique corner of the world.