- Perfect if you’re planning to travel between September - January. You’ll have access to our top employers, with flexible locations - so you can take full advantage of the New Zealand working holiday visa and begin your working holiday. Our summer employers are top hotels, with either 4 or 5 stars, in stunning locations.
- A guaranteed job interview before you go. We organise hiring fairs in the UK and fly our amazing Kiwi employers all the way from New Zealand, to meet you face to face on home turf. We believe in job security and not just giving access to a jobs board once you arrive. This isn't just a landing package.
- The first week is all about getting you settled in and set up. From when you land you’ll be greeted with your airport transfer and we’ll bring you straight to the hostel.
- We provide 3 nights arrival accommodation, with brekkie thrown in, so you can meet the gang, make new friends and enjoy your new Kiwi lifestyle.
- We’ll be hosting an orientation just for you. So you can hit the ground running on day one. This is where we’ll set you up with expert accommodation seeking assistance; all the travel info you’ll ever need to explore and tax (IRD) application help.
- We’ll pre-arrange a bank appointment. To make sure those hard earned pennies have a home, plus you’ll be getting a 2 degrees mobile sim card to keep you connected.
- We’ll be offering unwavering support and guidance for your whole trip. From employment advice to travel excursions - we are the experts and absolutely love this little Island. Any advice or help you need, we will always be on hand.
Why Kiwi and Kiwi summer?
Summer jobs in New Zealand are the best way to spend Winter. Our Kiwi and Kiwi summer is one of the U.K's leading ways to spend a season, or more, living in New Zealand on a working holiday visa.
Starting between September and December, this is your opportunity to work in some of New Zealand's most renowned resorts. Take that summer job in New Zealand. This is the world’s best little Island.
What do we do?
Before you go we shall kit you out with a job interview, help you with your trip and all round make life that bit easier for you. Our aim is to bridge the gap between working travel and adventure.
We offer you a guaranteed interview with a variety of employers, in the UK, so you can land that dream job before you fly. We’ll also be on hand for those flights, your travel and for organising your NZ working holiday Visa.
We even go the extra mile to help you secure good accommodation, book your airport transfers and assist you with setting up your banking and tax support. We’ll be supporting you every step of the way.
What can I do?
There is a hospitality role for everyone in a Kiwi and Kiwi summer, a snapshot of the roles we hire for are -
- Food and drink
- Front of house
- Kitchen Staff
The hotels we partner with are ace - with fantastic locations, great facilities and wonderful people - it’s easy to see why working in hospitality is the way forward for a summer season in New Zealand.
The locations are idyllic and allow for heaps of exploring - set amongst the dramatic scenery you shall find our hotels scattered through NZ’s naturally breathtaking landscapes - so you’ll never be far from your next adventure.
Why go with us?
Our Kiwi and Kiwi team are passionate about our programme and take time to get to know each and every one of you.
As well as our U.K office we also have a New Zealand office that is located right in the heart of Queenstown. This means we know the locals, we are the locals and we're based in the thick of the action.
Our team work hard and play harder and we’ll be your in country support team during your time down under. Having us here to support you means that you always have a friendly face to go to in times of need. Alongside being in the know for the best job vacancies in New Zealand - we’ll be able to share the best spots in town and are on hand to give you working holiday advice on anything - from the best ways to get around or how to handle an issue with your employer.
What benefits are there?
New Zealand has one of the best lifestyles in the world and a climate to match.
Where you'll be living is full of rugged mountains, majestic lakes, beautiful forestry, crystal clear water and sandy beaches. When you're not working at the resort you can find time to explore and discover this adventure capital of the world.
You'll be able to go bungee jumping, water-skiing, caving, jet-boating, skydiving, surfing and hiking. It's an opportunity to try new things and make it a true travel experience.
By going through Kiwi and Kiwi you'll also get the added benefits of agency safety and security, we're here 24/7 if you ever need us. You will get access to our network group to meet adventure driven people just like you so you can start making things happen the moment you land in New Zealand.
Why work in New Zealand?
While the filming of Lord of the Rings introduced many people to this beautiful little country, it still feels like a well kept secret.
Roughly around the size of the UK, with a population of only around 4.5 million compared to the 64.5 million currently residing in the UK, New Zealand offers space and a feeling of times gone by.
Split into two islands, the North and South, the majority of the population reside in the nation’s capital Auckland. With tropical paradises in the far north, spectacular mountain ranges and glaciers in the south and enough adventure activities to satisfy even the most extreme of travellers...this truly is a unique corner of the world.