Cafe Staff - Heathrow
- Job Type
- Part Time
Cafe Staff - Jump Giants Heathrow
We’re looking for a Cafe Assistant involves presenting food and drink and well as providing the highest levels of customer service, it also means ensuring all hygiene, health and safety requirements are met.
- Provide an excellent experience by delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring our customers are given a personable and attentive service throughout their visit.
- Prepare and present food & beverage items to the highest company standard, responsible for receiving customer orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deal with any customer feedback in a timely and professional manner, showing that you take ownership of the situation and making sure to escalate the issue to the appropriate member of staff where necessary.
- Ensure a safe environment at all times by complying with Health & Safety, COSHH and department policies as well as making sure all facilities and equipment are well maintained and properly stored.
- Assist the F&B management to meet and exceed set targets and objectives, help achieve commercial success within the department and wider Club team.
We are looking for a player with excellent communication skills and a real flair for customer service, you pride yourself on your ability to deliver to time constraints and deadlines. The highest standards of personal hygiene, grooming and presentation are paramount too, as is a willingness to work flexible hours, whilst any knowledge of local business / market opportunities would be useful.
- Previous experience of working in a commercial food and beverage operation; able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations, with the ability to coach and motivate others.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a similar environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners.
- Excellent organisational flair, with a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy & literacy skills.
- A Level 2 certificate in food & hygiene would be beneficial but not essential as training would be provided.
This role is available for full time and part time roles. The hours will involve some evening and weekend shifts.
Salary – Competitive