Park Manager - Heathrow
- Job Type
- Full Time
Park Manager - Heathrow, Hounslow
Jump Giants is pleased to announce three of its scheduled indoor trampoline parks. One of the first of a kind in the UK, we are looking for a keen energetic and enthusiastic professional to join and manage our team.
To take responsibility for the day to day running of the trampoline park. To control and develop all aspects of the operation, including staff training/first aid, financial controls and product development.
You will ensure that the business operates in line with its targets plans and objectives. Ensuring that health and safety issues are monitored, maintained and reported in line with and as per current legislation guide lines.
- To offer leadership to the team
- To control the budget and ensure long and short term objectives are met
- To promote the organisations customer service standards
- To recruit, train and develop staff
- To prepare reports and presentations for the Directors
- To operate the sales and computer record systems
- To be responsible for all purchasing on site
The ideal candidate will be a commercially astute business manager who is adept at managing large teams and has extensive experience in managing a multi revenue stream business. With a financial package to match and prospects to develop and grow your skills within the leisure industry this is a sort after opportunity!