Manager - Birmingham
- Job Type
- Full Time
Food & Beverage Manager - Bullring Birmingham
Joe Delucci’s Ltd is a fast growing Italian Gelato company with sites from Scotland down to Jersey. We are looking for fun loving, committed people to join our expanding team.
We have the following position(s) available: KIOSK MANAGER
The successful candidate(s) will be energetic, motivated, enjoy selling and communicating with members of the public. You must be presentable and have an excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
You will be responsible for ensuring all customer needs are met, that you are working towards the daily and weekly revenue sales targets and ensuring the brand name is always presented in the 'best light'.
Your duties will include:
- Operating a successful and profitable kiosk, in line with the operating procedures and standards of Joe Delucci’s Ltd.
- Smooth day to day running of the store, in order to achieve sales and profit targets and maintaining excellent standards of customer service through the development of the team.
- Leading by example by acting as a role model for delivering outstanding customer service and Joe Delucci’s Ltd standards at all times.
Rate of pay to be discussed
The kiosk opening times will be 10:00am – 9:00pm (Mon – Fri), 9:00am – 7:00pm (Sat) and 11:00am – 5:00pm (Sun). These may vary throughout the year in line with the shopping centres opening times.
Shifts: full time 42-48h per week
You must be prepared to work evenings and weekends
Please apply if you are:
- have at least 1 years’ experience on similar position
- looking for permanent, full time job
- passionate and considerate
- committed, flexible and proud of their work
- able to deliver excellent customer service
If you are looking for a new challenge and are interested in becoming part of our team please attach your CV
Apply for Manager - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly