Bar and Waiting Team Member
- JW Lees
- Rain Bar, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- Up to £9.50 per hour,
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Bar & Pub jobs, Bar and Floor Staff
- Job Type
- Part Time
Bar and Waiting Team Member Vacancy - Full and part time hours - Central Manchester - Up to £9.50 per hour plus tips - Due to reopen early March after huge refurb
We are looking for Bar and Waiting Team Members to join our fabulous team at the newly refurbished Rain Bar in Manchester City Centre
What we offer our Bar and Waiting Team Members:
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Bar and Waiting Team Member does at JW Lees:
- You will be totally focussed on our customers, providing best in class customer service and tailoring your service to suit the customer
- Supporting your teammates in all areas, helping out wherever needed. We are a family
- Know everything about our beers – we are a brewery and proud of it
- Be confident in recommending food and drink to our customers. We want brand ambassadors!
- Previous experience isn’t essential, but being proactive, supportive and passionate about hospitality is!
Where you will be working:
The Rain Bar, Manchester City Centre received its notorious name due to one of Manchester’s constant claims to fame; the weather. It’s had a scattered history starting life as a Victorian canal side warehouse, becoming an umbrella factory and until its development was a dry cleaning business. Therefore here at JW Lees we believe our team at the Rain Bar are creating their own history too.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together