Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie Vacancy - Flexible Hours - Menai Bridge, Anglesey - Up to £11 per hour plus tips
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our fabulous team at the Anglesey Arms.
What we offer our Chef de Parties:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Chef de Partie does at JW Lees:
- Has a passion and experience of cooking with fresh food
- Has an eye for detail and consistency and can work well in a team
- Be conscious of Health & Safety in the Kitchen, working with the team to achieve and maintain 5* Scores on the doors
- Manage and rotate your stock and oversee the running of your section
- Be highly motivated and eager to develop your skills and progress to the next level.
Where you will be working:
The Anglesey Arms Hotel offers a warm welcoming atmosphere with home cooked food and real ales. Supremely situated in the most prime of locations in Menai Bridge; we’re the first building to greet you as you enter the Isle of Anglesey. We’re a friendly pub, which serves great food, supporting a number of local producers and pride ourselves with sourcing locally where we can. We also have 16 spacious hotel rooms. You will be part of a large but close-knit team who pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and working hard together to deliver our high standards. In our most recent staff survey, 94% of the team surveyed would recommend The Anglesey Arms as a great place to work. We offer a number of training and development opportunities across all departments for those who are interested in learning all about Hospitality as a whole. Alongside all the normal stuff, you can expect fair pay, great times and loads of progression opportunities. You can apply via the website or, even better, drop in with your CV to say hi and meet your potential new work mates!
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together