Swimming Teacher, Borehamwood
- Job Type
- Part Time
Part Time & Casual Hours Available
Salary 20.00 p/h
Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for casual Swimming Instructors to join an enthusiastic and friendly team within InspireAll.
About the job:
- You will be required to deliver excellent high standards of teaching within our swimming programme
- You will also be required to work towards Swim England, national and corporate swimming targets
- You should be passionate and enthusiastic and be able to motivate your swimmers.
- You should have experience of working in an Instructor position and possess a Level 2 teacher's qualification.
- You must also have excellent communication and customer care skills
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children's activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Monday 11th December 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer