Membership Advisor, Bushey
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bushey Grove Leisure Centre
Full Time (39 hours per week)
Salary basic up to 22,308 pa plus commission (OTE 30K)
Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Membership Advisor to join an enthusiastic and friendly team within InspireAll to add value to the customer experience and support key teams.
- working towards a sales targets to increase our membership base by actively obtaining new leads through various methods
- working closely with the Reception team, the Sales Manager and outreach coordinator to drive new enquiries and identify opportunities to generate new partnerships and raise the Centre profile.
What we are looking for;
- experience in customer service and a passion for working to targets;
- Someone who is self-driven, organised and has the confidence and inspiration to listen to, engage and motivate customers to improve their lifestyle
- Someone who is friendly, passionate and able to communicate clearly and confidently with infectious energy levels.
- The ability to work a flexible working pattern with some evening and alternate weekend hours.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children's activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Thursday 7th December 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer