Early Start Assistant, Hertsmere
- Job Type
- Part Time
Early Start Assistant
Hertsmere Early Start Team
Part Time (24 hours per week)
Salary 21,131.76 pa / pro rata (10.42 p/h)
Come and join the team!
Exciting opportunity to support the team in providing universal services across Hertsmere
We are looking for people who would like to start of their career working within the Family Support Service.
Have you got;
- Level 2/3 qualification in Early Years
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Can do approach
- Good IT skills
This role will involve working the majority of the time out and about in sessions in the community and in the centres. This exciting role involves supporting the wider Early Start Team with the delivery of our universal services and the administration tasks associated with.
During this time it has become even more important to help families by;
- Continuing to delivering sessions and activities to parents and children
- Helping parents to engage in their children's development and learning
- Providing key public health messages, ideas around play, learning and health activities
- Identifying and supporting those families that would benefit from additional support
Car Driver with access to a car essential
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children's activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Thursday 7th December 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer