Early Start Worker, Watford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Early Start Worker
Watford & Three Rivers Family Support Service
Full Time (part time hours will be considered)
22,571.64 pa/pro rata (based on 39 hours per week)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Early Start Worker based within the Watford & Three Rivers Family Support Service, working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working as a member of a team that promotes an environment that safeguards and protects children; and could use a variety of methods to actively engage and register parents and carers including Social Media.
During this time it has become even more important to help families by;
- Providing key public health messages, ideas around play, learning and health activities
- Identifying and supporting those families that would benefit from additional support either in person, by phone, or via Zoom
- Using social media platforms to promote the service and provide information and advice
The role will involve working from one of two centre bases at Leavesden and Croxley Family Centres. This exciting role will include both virtual and face to face work with families. You need to have excellent communication skills and have good IT skills (including the ability or willingness to use Facebook Live, Zoom, and other social media platforms to deliver services to families)
Car Driver and Level 3 in Early Years essential.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children's activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Wednesday 13th December 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer