Catering Assistant, Milton Keynes
- Job Type
- Part Time
Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes
Casual (as and when mostly working evenings and weekends)
Salary up to 10.50 p/h
Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for full or part time Barista / Catering Assistants, serving Paddy & Scott's, to join an enthusiastic and friendly team within InspireAll.
About the job:
- You will be responsible for serving customers with food and beverages and providing excellent customer service
- You will be required to undertake cash handling and reconciliation of monies at the end of each shift.
- You will be responsible for cleaning and general housekeeping of the caf and kitchen area
- You will be responsible for preparation and cooking of food
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of level 2 Food Hygiene is desirable however full training will be provided
- Experience in catering, including Customer Care, Health and Safety and Food Hygiene is also desirable
- A flexible approach to working hours, as you may be required to work evenings and weekends.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children's activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Thursday 30th November 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer