Fitness Instructor, Bushey
- Job Type
- Part Time
Bushey Grove Leisure Centre
Casual hours available
Salary up to 10.75 p/h
Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Casual Fitness Instructors to join an enthusiastic and friendly team within InspireAll. This is a good opportunity to build a career in health & fitness and focus on developing a portfolio in personal training.
- Providing friendly and supportive supervision to gym members
- Providing customer inductions and fitness assessments
- Tracking membership usage & results
- Maintaining clean & safe facilities
- Providing challenges and social activities for customers
- To deliver in hours personal training sessions to our clients
What we are looking for;
- You should hold a level 3 qualification in health and fitness, have a background in working in the industry and ideally be CIMSPA registered
- A self-starter with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of in teaching studio classes is desirable
- A flexible approach to working hours, as you may be required to work evenings and weekends.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children's activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Tuesday 28th November 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer