Nursery Nurse / Practitioner, Borehamwood
- Job Type
- Full Time
Starjumps Nursery, Borehamwood
Full time (39 Hours per Week) / Part Time position available
Salary 21,517.08 pa / pro rata ( 10.61 p/h)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse at Starjumps Nursery working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who has experience of;
- Being involved in all activities planned for key children in a stimulating and safe environment.
- The right candidate will be confident in liaising and supporting individual children and their families.
- The right candidate will have a good understanding of confidentiality and Safeguarding.
- Have a positive attitude to training and personal development.
- Experience in Early years foundation stage
- SEN knowledge and training to support children with additional needs.
The role will involve;
- Being paediatric first aid trained
- Keyworker to children age 3mnths-5 years old
- Working with families and outside professionals
- Help plan and support the nursery team with planning, providing and taking part in all group activities.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children's activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Tuesday 28th November 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer