Cleaner - Mon - Fri (daytime hours)
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are Inspire Catering, our philosophy since day one has been to recruit the finest talent and quite literally ‘inspire’ them! Food and people are what make our business. They are also the cement that forms the foundation of Inspire. We are currently recruiting for a Cleaner to work at Clifton Hall School. We are looking for someone who can work Monday to Friday for 16 hours per week, the shift times are from 6am to 9am or 3.45pm to 7pm.Key responsibilities
- A Cleaner is responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the facility or office building.
- This can entail dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning smudges off windows and doors.
- Ensuring restrooms are cleaned, sanitized, and restocked is another important responsibility of a cleaner.
Working with Inspire Catering has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme