Breakfast Chef - Blackfriars, London
- Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
- Blackfriars, London
- £28,000 per annum + Service Charge
- 30 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Breakfast Chef, Chef, Chef de Partie
- Job Type
- Full Time
Breakfast Chef - Blackfriars, London Summary
Hours: 40 hours per week
New Hotel Opening!
We are delighted to be advertising for a Breakfast Chef at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening February 2023 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Breakfast Chef role include
- Managing the team in line with business needs and guest expectations
- Mentoring and coaching to ensure maximum employee engagement
- Being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
- Follow standard recipes and minimise waste to help ensure that the food cost is in line with budget
- Ensuring all dishes are correctly presented and garnished before being sent for service
- Ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
- Establishing a rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and good customer relationships
Benefits of the Breakfast Chef role include
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like the Breakfast Chef role for you then please apply today!