- London (Greater)
- competitive and good culture
- 01 Feb 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef Manager, Junior Sous Chef, Sous Chef
- Job Type
- Full Time
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join Mayfairs newest hot spot!
We are a new wood-fired concept. Directly translated as ‘smoke’ in Spanish, HUMO, revolves around a four-meter-long robata grill, with no electricity or gas utilized as fuel. Serving cuisine influenced by the precision of Japanese cooking techniques, this restaurant prides itself on the finest produce and culinary experimentation.
HUMO, a dining destination offering an innovative experience that will be totally unique to London
Our Sous chef will...
- work with quality fresh products
- The Sous Chef will assist the Head Chef in leading a small brigade to provide exceptional fire touched cuisine
- Work with the Head Chef to manage GPM and stock management and undertake stock takes as directed
- A strong fine dining background.
- You love to teach, almost as much as you love to cook.
- Enjoy management and take pride in growing the skills and confidence of your team alongside the Head Chef
- Have a strong understanding of health and safety and hygiene procedures
- The Sous Chef will be flexible to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
We look for amazing people and in return we offer:
- As an innovative, expanding company, we have endless opportunities to grow and develop.
- Promoting from within is the goal for us!
- A competitive wage with a service charge.
- Birthday off paid after one year
- A fun workplace.
- Healthy and delicious team meals
- 28 days paid holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- 50% off at our group restaurants.