Casual Sales Assistant - House of Fraser - Bath
- House of Fraser
- Bath, Somerset
- 14 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Part Time
About House of Fraser:
House of Fraser is a department store group with locations across the UK and Ireland and is one of the best known names on the high street. With a heritage than spans over 170 years and a portfolio of over 500 global brands, we are now entering into an exciting new future of our brand and are looking for dynamic candidates to join our team.
The Role of Casual Sales Assistant:
A customer focused role driving customer loyalty and sales through the provision of an individual bespoke service.
The role has accountability for delivering exceptional service to drive personal and business targets. It requires the need to inspire our customer through your belief and love of our products. We are looking for someone who strives to continuously learn and develop their service skills, product knowledge and behaviours in our ever changing retail environment. Successful candidates will take an active role in sharing ideas and identifying opportunities to enhance the store environment and grow the business.
Whilst this is a customer facing role, we require an individual with the flexibility to support colleagues in other areas of the store when required from time to time.
- To greet and engage with customers on arrival and answer any first queries e.g. where is buy and collect.
- Able to assist customers where security tags have been left on at the barriers
- Able to recognise and support on nearby tills if necessary.
- Deliver a world class customer experience that is unrivalled in the marketplace
- Display excellent attention to detail when helping to style customers by actively listening to their needs
- Introduce customers to and demonstrate enthusiasm for all multi-channel services to drive sales and build customer loyalty
- Resolve queries effectively face-to-face or on the telephone
- Maintain replenishment and achieve excellent stockroom and back of house standards to ensure product availability
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation
- Take an active role in supporting in-store events, providing ideas and feedback on ways to improve.
- Maintains sophisticated retail and visual standards to capture the customers imagination to drive sales
- Takes an active role in loss prevention within the store
- Adheres to all health and safety policies at all times
- Availability to work during the week (Mon, Tues, Thurs especially)
- Relevant customer facing experience which reflects the role
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with customers to enhance their shopping experience
- A desire and ability to deliver sales against targets set
- Ability to communicate confidently with colleagues and customers
- Be a team player
This role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and as a result there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.