Supervisor - House Of Fraser - Reading
- House of Fraser
- Reading, Berkshire
- 06 Mar 2023
- 27 Mar 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Supervisor, Retail jobs, Merchandising, Retail Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
About House of Fraser:
House of Fraser is a department store group with locations across the UK and Ireland and is one of the best known names on the high street. With a heritage than spans over 170 years and a portfolio of over 500 global brands, we are now entering into an exciting new future of our brand and are looking for dynamic candidates to join our team.
To lead and supervise a cross functional team who are flexible and adaptable to work across multiple departments, delivering high levels of customer service, stock management and cash handling; ensuring total focus on driving excellent customer service, both on the shop floor and back of house through pace and adaptability.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Proactively lead the Stockroom & Shopfloor team to take an active role in supporting the store both on the shop floor and within our stock processing areas to deliver high levels of customer service, merchandising and replenishment when necessary.
- Workforce planning - use judgement to focus resource appropriately, being flexible in approach and supporting the sales floor.
- Drive pace, flexibility and accuracy within the team to process deliveries and minimise stock loss/damage efficiently whilst complying with all procedures relating to the movement of stock and handling of stock both external and internal to the store, including ticketing and tagging.
- Supports and implements best practice and principals, ensuring store teams operate back of house routines and tasks to guidelines.
- Ensure team provide an accurate and comprehensive cash handling service to include issue of till floats and reconciliation of cash and vouchers.
- Ensure 100% compliance with relevant departmental policies including Health & Safety and meeting legislative requirements.
- Regular communication with Store Manager and Service Managers on stock levels.
- Work effectively with 3rd party contractors to ensure the environment is safe, clean and secure.
- Be a key holder for the store and open / close the store when needed.
- Relevant supervisory experience in a customer facing and stockhandling environment with a consistent career path which reflects the role
- Proven track record of working at pace to deliver results against target and deadlines
- The ability to influence and challenge
- An understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- Proven track record achieving targets delivering results against deadlines
- Demonstrates attention to detail when dealing with large quantities of information to ensure accuracy
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Computer literate
- Basic Salary 28,000 per annum
- Weekly/Monthly & Quarterly Commercial Bonuses
- Stocktake Bonuses
- Commission led bonuses across a wide range of products
- Monthly Group Rewards and Recognition
- Long Service awards
- Join the Fearless1000 Incentive Scheme watch THIS video to find out more
- We offer a wide range of Development Courses with National Qualifications
- 28 Days Holiday
- 40% Instore Uniform Discount
- Discounted Gym membership
- Group Wide 20% Discount across all Frasers Group brands