Assistant Accountant - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Accountant - Marylebone, London
£18,000 - £23,000 plus potential bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced, positive-thinking and hardworking Assistant Accountant to join the Homeslice family.
The Homeslice experience is about far more than making great pizza. We aim to create a relaxed, friendly and fun environment. Join a group of people who are passionate and experienced with no negativity and lots of team focus.
Homeslice aims to bring culinary integrity to the ubiquitous pizza through a menu of fresh, seasonal 20” pizzas, available whole or by the slice, served alongside locally sourced beers, frizzante on tap and natural wines by the carafe.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to grow with this privately-owned restaurant group at an exciting time in their development.
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Manage Purchase Ledger: enter input invoices and expenses, make payments and reconcile statements, liaise with suppliers with queries.
- Filing and archiving of invoices, bank statements and other paper work.
- Arrange paperwork to be delivered from sites to head office on time.
- Bank Reconciliation and cashflow forecast for all the sites
- Reconcile cash, cards and deliveries with sales
- Petty cash reconciliation to cash up sheets and Tevalis (EPOS system) and liaise with sites for discrepancies
- Assist with management accounts: Reconciling Sales and cash up vs Tevalis, prepayments, accruals, inter co, stock, Fixed Asset, Commission, Loans, Petty cash, Loan interest
- Coordinate activities with external auditors and other advisors
- Raising PO’S for Projects and assist with adhoc projects.
- Office of National Stats reports
- Cover colleagues when on holiday
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday
- Incentive and bonus programmes
- Great career opportunities
Apply for Assistant Accountant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly