Leisure Team Supervisor - Christchurch
- Job Type
- Full Time
Leisure Team Supervisor - Christchurch, Dorset
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly team at Hoburne Park, our luxury Holiday Park in Christchurch, Dorset as a Leisure Team Supervisor.
Within walking distance you'll find two beautiful sandy beaches, a gorgeous harbour for water-sports and a charming quayside. The park itself covers just over 40 acres and consists of privately-owned caravans, company letting caravans and residential homes. Facilities include both an indoor and outdoor leisure pool, Café h, multi-use games area, adventure playground to name just a few.
This is a permanent position, that will require you to work 40 hours per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage weekly staff rotas
- Ensure the display of weekly events / function posters
- Maintain levels of hygiene in the swimming pool area, surrounds and plant rooms to a high standard
- Supervise and control bathing sessions, ensuring the safety of swimming pool users and co-workers at all times and any equipment being used
- Assist in the setting up and removal of all equipment required for events involved within the swimming pool or surrounding area when required
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a NPLQ or STA qualification & have at least 2 year’s experience working on poolside
- Be committed to exemplary customer service
- Be a great communicator with both to external and internal customers
- Have a flexible attitude with regards to working hours, because this role will include weekends, bank holidays, and evenings
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 30 working days holiday per year – including 8 public holidays (for a full-time position).
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please e-mail your C.V. and covering letter.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.