Head Chef - Godalming
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Chef - Hurtmore Golf Club
Five minutes from Godalming, our 18-hole course designed by Peter Alliss, is now looking for a Head Chef to join our team. The recently refurbished clubhouse includes a state of the art golf simulator and a large patio for our members to enjoy post round refreshment.
At Hoburne Golf we pride ourselves on achieving the highest standards at our Surrey based Golf Club. We believe all employees are important in achieving our ambitions and therefore we are counting on you for your contribution, enabling us to be successful and maintain our reputation.
If you have a passion for food and want to further your career this could be the opportunity for you to join our team at Hoburne
We are now looking for a Head Chef who has the ability and passion to lead, recruit, manage & motivate the kitchen team to deliver the highest level of food production and delivery.
He/she will also require the following:
- A proven track record in the leisure and hospitality industry
- Ability to assist the Group Club Retail Manager in menu development
- Previous Head Chef/kitchen management experience
- Appropriate qualifications to 706 1/2 or equivalent
- Experience with setting menus and food pricing
- Proficient in monitoring and controlling stock
- High level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Branded food lead business experience
The successful candidate will be requiredthe following:
- Quality control
- Food production, service and presentation
- Cleanliness and hygiene including the compliance with statutory regulations
- Receipt of all goods
- Complete Periodic Food stocks as required by the company.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some weekends and Bank Holidays. Working hours are normally from 8am to 4pm and only occasional evenings (on average once a month)
Salary £22,000 PA – 40 hours per week
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 30 days holiday per year.
If you have the have the knowledge, desire and passion to help us deliver our goals, please e-mail your C.V. and covering letter including your current remuneration.
Apply for Head Chef - Godalming
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly