Leisure Manager - Christchurch
- Job Type
- Full Time
Leisure Manager - Hoburne Park, Christchurch
£19,000 - £21,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly team at Hoburne Park, our luxury Holiday Park in Christchurch, Dorset as a Leisure Manager.
Within walking distance you'll find two beautiful sandy beaches, a gorgeous harbour for watersports and a charming quayside. The park itself covers just over 40 acres and consists of privately-owned caravans, company letting caravans and residential homes. Facilities include both an indoor and outdoor leisure pool, Café h, multi-use games area, adventure playground to name just a few.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work 40 hours per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and running the day to day operation of the leisure complex, swimming pool, surrounding areas and facilities and staff.
- Managing weekly staff rotas.
- Ensuring the display of weekly events / function posters.
- Ensuring levels of hygiene in the swimming pool area, surrounds and plant rooms are maintained.
- Supervising and control-bathing sessions, ensuring the safety of swimming pool users and co-workers at all times and any equipment being used.
- Assisting in the setting up and removal of all equipment required for events involved within the swimming pool or surrounding area when required.
- Compiling the Events program for the leisure complex with the co-operation of the Entertainment Manager.
- Ensuring all duties required by pool staff are adhered to.
- Carrying out and administering First Aid as and when required and ensuring Leisure Centre staff reporting to you comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Assisting in all other aspects of the daily running of the leisure complex and Health & Safety matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally hold a NaRS or STA qualification, or be an NPLQ qualified lifeguard
- Be committed to exemplary customer service
- Be a great communicator with both to external and internal customers
- Have a flexible attitude with regards to working hours because this role will include weekends, bank holidays, and evenings.
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 30 working days holiday per year (for a full-time position).
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please e-mail your C.V. and covering letter.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.
Apply for Leisure Manager - Christchurch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly