Sales Team Member - St Mabyn
- Job Type
- Full Time
Holiday Homes Sales Team Member - St Mabyn, Bodmin
Our fantastic new luxury lodge development in North Cornwall is opening in Spring 2019. We are excited to be looking for a Holiday Home Sales Team Member to join their small team.
Our latest park has been designed for those who want to get away from it all and enjoy some well earnt peace and quiet and is nestled in a secluded spot on the edge of St Mabyn village, just 6 miles from Bodmin and 12 miles from Padstow.A new concept, Hideaway Lodges by Hoburne has been created to deliver a lasting impression with uniquely designed 2-bedroom lodges and bespoke interiors to suit all tastes.
The successful candidate will have previous sales experience, selling high end leisure products. They will need to be well organised and self-motivated, with a positive attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team. They should have a high level of interpersonal skills, be customer focused and be able to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
Above all we are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and committed to providing exemplary customer service to every single guest. You will be an enthusiastic individual with a positive and friendly attitude who is keen to share our passion for delivering excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building, developing and maintaining customer relations with owners and holidaymakers, meeting and greeting customers
- Helping customers and potential owners to make an informed choice about Holiday Home Ownership, and importantly decide whether is it right for them
- Presenting Holiday Homes for sale and consolidating the business
- Following up on sales leads provided
- Self-generating leads
- Working to weekly / monthly targets
- Ensuring the delivery of holiday home ownership to the agreed standards and that the required documentation has been finalised before completion of a sale/purchase
- Representing the Company at all relevant trade shows where we will be showcasing this brand.
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to exemplary customer service
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed
- A great communicator with both external and internal customers
- A team player.
This is a full-time role. Basic salary £25,000. OTE circa £37,000. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some anti-social hours including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits across our Holiday Parks and Golf Clubs, plus 22 working days holiday per year.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please e-mail your C.V. and covering letter.
Apply for Sales Team Member - St Mabyn
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly