Caravan Sales Team - South
- Job Type
- Full Time
Caravan Sales Team - Hoburne, South
We are looking for full-time Caravan Sales Team to join the Hoburne Team.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous sales experience, although this is not essential. They will need to be well organised and self-motivated, with a positive attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team. They should have a high level of interpersonal skills, be customer focused and be able to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building, developing and maintaining customer relations with owners and holidaymakers, meeting and greeting customers
- Helping customers and potential owners to make an informed choice about Holiday Home Ownership, and importantly decide whether is it right for them
- Presenting Caravan Holiday Homes for sale and consolidating the business
- Following up on sales leads provided
- Working to weekly / monthly targets
- Ensuring the delivery of caravan ownership to the agreed standards and that the required documentation has been finalised before completion of a sale/purchase
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to exemplary customer service
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed
- A great communicator with both external and internal customers
- A team player
This is a permanent position, 5 days per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some anti-social hours including weekends and Bank Holidays.
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 30 days holiday per year.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please e-mail your C.V. and covering letter by clicking the apply button below.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.
Apply for Caravan Sales Team - South
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly