Food & Beverage Team Leader - Poole
Food & Beverage Team Leader - Bulbury Woods Hoburne Golf
Set in beautiful grounds near Poole in Dorset, this is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly Golf Club team as a Food & Beverage Team Leader. Facilities of the club include an 18-hole golf course, fully equipped clubhouse, golf shop and a state of the art golf simulator.
The successful candidate will have the ability and passion to assist in the efficient management of all food, beverage activities to the highest level.
They will also require the following:
- Previous Food and Beverage experience ideally in a supervisory role.
- Ability to supervise all day to day front of house operations
- Ability to supervise, manage and coach employees
- Prior Experience at running events including weddings and functions would be advantageous
- Proficient in monitoring and controlling stock
- High level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude with a “can do” mentality.
Bulbury Woods is part of Hoburne Group which consists for 3 golf courses and 8 Holiday Parks in the south of England.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some anti-social hours including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 30 days holiday per year (for full time staff)
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please e-mail your C.V. and covering letter before the closing date of Friday 23rd November 2018.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request