Senior Caravan Sales Team Member - Paignton
- Job Type
- Full Time
Senior Caravan Sales Team Member - Hoburne Devon Bay, Paignton
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly team at Hoburne Devon Bay as a Senior Caravan Sales Team Member.
Our Hoburne Devon Bay Holiday Park sits on 65 acres and enjoys extensive views across Torbay. The Park itself comprises approximately 286 privately owned Holiday Caravans, with 150 caravans offered as holiday accommodation. It has consistently won awards for Excellence and is graded as 4 stars by the English Tourism Council. At Hoburne Devon Bay we pride ourselves on achieving the highest standards so if you think you have the skills and passion we would love for you to join our friendly team as a Senior Caravan Sales Team Member.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous sales experience, although this is not essential. They will need to be well organised and self-motivated, with a positive attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team. They should have a high level of interpersonal skills, be customer focused and be able to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building, developing and maintaining customer relations with owners and holidaymakers, meeting and greeting customers
- Helping customers and potential owners to make an informed choice about Holiday Home Ownership, and importantly decide whether is it right for them
- Presenting Caravan Holiday Homes for sale and consolidating the business
- Following up on sales leads provided
- Working to weekly / monthly targets
- Ensuring the delivery of caravan ownership to the agreed standards and that the required documentation has been finalised before completion of a sale/purchase
- Writing and delivering a weekly work and marketing plan
- Assisting the Area Sales Manager in the day-to-day running and administration of the Sales office
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to exemplary customer service
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed
- A great communicator with both external and internal customers
- A team player
This is a permanent position based at Hoburne Devon Bay, 5 days per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some anti-social hours including weekends and Bank Holidays.
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 30 days holiday per year.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please e-mail your C.V. and covering letter.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.
Apply for Senior Caravan Sales Team Member - Paignton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly