Caravan Sales Team - Cirencester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Caravan Sales Team - Hoburne Cotswold, Cirencester
Tucked away in Gloucestershire, Hoburne Cotswold holiday park is now recruiting for Caravan Sales Team to join their friendly team.
At Hoburne Cotswold we pride ourselves on achieving the highest standards at our holiday park, our focus is on delivering a great experience to our guests whilst they are here. We would love you to join our friendly team as Caravan Sales if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous sales experience, although this is not essential. They will need to be well organised and self-motivated, with a positive attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team. They should have a high level of interpersonal skills, be customer focused and be able to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building, developing and maintaining customer relations with owners and holidaymakers, meeting and greeting customers
- Helping customers and potential owners to make an informed choice about Holiday Home Ownership, and importantly decide whether is it right for them
- Presenting Caravan Holiday Homes for sale and consolidating the business
- Following up on sales leads provided
- Working to weekly / monthly targets
- Ensuring the delivery of caravan ownership to the agreed standards and that the required documentation has been finalised before completion of a sale/purchase
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to exemplary customer service
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed
- A great communicator with both external and internal customers
- A team player
This is a permanent position based at Hoburne Cotswold, 5 days per week.
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 30 days holiday per year.