- Job Type
- Full Time
Work Locations: Hilton London on Park Lane Hotel 22 Park Lane London W1K 1BE
Your chance to join our award winning team and high profile bar, 10Degrees Sky Bar located on the top of the London Hilton on Park Lane in the heart of Mayfair.
Our menus, showcase open minded innovation and experimentation combined with modern bartending techniques. Supported by the use of the latest technology available, fresh seasonal ingredients and continuously evolving beverage portfolio assure to delight every palate. Simple, quality led & sexy.
The team headed up by our inspiring General Manager Peter Avis always ensures our guests have a memorable and genuine experience every time they dine with us.
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
Salary - £10.50 per hour plus service charge
- Working for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work in hospitality
- Work/Life balance: regular days off
- Payment: service charge + any overtime is hourly paid
- Travel and food discounts with Hilton and Galvin Group of Restaurants
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to max 33)
- Pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free uniforms & free meals on duty
- Grow your career while having fun
- Personal Development: programmes at all levels to support your career
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- To bring your experience, personality and passion to the forefront of all you do.
- You’ll work in either Galvin at Windows Restaurant or our fabulous Sky Bar 10 Degrees
- Our guests will always be welcomed in a friendly and genuine manner by showcasing your amazing customer service
- You’ll work 5 days per week, including weekends and bank holidays.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Genuine friendliness
- Team player
- Affinity with high quality produce
- Sponge for knowledge
- Great communication
- Pride in personal presentation
IF THIS IS YOU THEN APPLY NOW
- Immediate start
- You’ll be invited for an interview and trial shift
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)